We Plan to Provide A Safe Environment
To regather in-person, there are guidelines and procedures we are following to provide the safest environment possible. All guidelines and procedures are based off of the Ohio Department of Health, Center for Disease Control and Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
If you or anyone within your household, including children, are showing any of the following symptoms, please stay home and watch the service online:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- New or worsening cough
- New or worsening nasal congestion
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Two or more of the following:
- Body Aches
- New or worsening fatigue
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Everyone age 3 and up must wear a mask while inside.
- Temperature checks will be required before entering the building.
- Please consider taking your temperature before leaving your home.
- Estimated seating capacity at Worthington will be 100 per service and 75 at Dublin.
- Pre-registration is required to attend (registration extends to children as well).
- Registration is required for contact tracing procedures.
- Upon arrival, those registered will be confirmed/marked present via a report from Vista Connect.
- For Vista attendees that have not registered, you’ll be asked to wait until those registered have arrived. At that time, if we’re under our seating capacity, you’ll be registered and allowed to enter.
Guests, we’re looking forward to your visit and have seats saved for you! Upon arrival, we’ll collect your name, phone number and email address. See you soon!
Must be worn at all times while inside. Note: The worship team will be limited in numbers and socially distant from attendees. They will not be required to wear masks during worship.
Social Distancing Guidelines
These guidelines will be implemented through marked areas on the floor, directional signage and separate entrances and exits.
There will be sanitizing stations located throughout the building(s).
All public spaces will be cleaned after each service.
Not accessible at this time.
Bulletins + Offering
Will not be distributed during service. You’re encouraged to use the Vista app or website. Additionally, there will be an offering box available at both locations.
Permitted while wearing a mask.
If you’ve knowingly been exposed to someone within the last ten days, please stay home.
Underlying Health Conditions
If you have an underlying condition, please consider watching the service from home. We understand the need to be together. However, your health and safety is a priority.
No childcare will be available at this time. Children are allowed in service.
We understand not everyone is ready to gather indoors at this time. We will continue to livestream our services.
In the event that we learn of a COVID-19 positive attendee, based on our registration information, we’ll immediately contact those who were in attendance at the same service.
Welcome Back Dublin
In preparation of our return to in-person services, Pastor Brian and Darin have a special message just for our Dublin campus.
Welcome Back Worthington
Our Worthington campus has changed but our core, our values and our faith are the same. Here's a special welcome back message from our staff.
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.