Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!” When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus. Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, “What do you want?” They said, “Rabbi” (which means “Teacher”), “where are you staying?” “Come,” he replied, “and you will see.” – John 1:35-39
- Why does a disciple of Jesus need to “belong”? And what does belonging mean in the life of a disciple?
- What are the most important truths that a disciple needs to believe and remember?
- In what ways are you becoming more like Christ? In what ways do you still need to become more like Christ?
- Consider what you know the people in your group are struggling with? Preach the gospel to the people in your group in such a way as to specifically address these struggles and lies.