Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
Please review the current Weekly Update with your group.
We are on the other side of Easter. The “good side”, but it is still a very uncertain place to be. There are times when Jesus seems distant after the resurrection and like the disciples, we lose our confidence. This Easter we celebrate that the resurrection of Jesus reminds us that we can’t go back to normal. We’re made alive in Christ, forever. We can be confident in that!
“…if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.” – 1 Cor. 5:14
- When have you lost your confidence in Jesus? What happened?
- Where do you place your confidence in life? Where do you draw your sense of strength and security?
- How can you “start over” with Jesus every day?
- We all have idols in our life – things we place our trust and confidence in other than in Jesus. Ask the people of your group to confess their idols, repent and pray together.
- Check in with one another throughout the week, encouraging one another to be accountability to the hope we have in Jesus!