Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What did you hear from Jesus this week?
- What do you need to do to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear and obey Jesus?
Romans 1 & 12
Romans 1:22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools…
The one to whom you declare your wonder and disclose your wonderings will shape your mind, cultivate your passions, direct your practices, and leverage your life.
- Who’s been the most influential teacher in your life?
- What things are you most passionate about (interested in)?
- Do you have certain beliefs & practices that you suspect aren’t best/right?
- If you have a moral/ethical question or if you question a particular behavior, to whom/what do you turn?
- If someone were to analyze your spending, your time, and your attention, who or what would they conclude is most important to you?
- In what undesirable ways does what’s important to you direct your behaviors.
- What practices do the Rom 1 & 12 passages align with a God-centered life?
- What sorts of things do you to implement/change in order to make God the central object of your wonder (worship) and to trust him with your wonderings (questions).