Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What did you hear from Jesus this week?
- What do you need to do to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear and obey Jesus?
- In what areas of your life would some wisdom help?
- Are you more responsive (real-time hearing/obeying) or religious (codes/rules of conduct) in your obedience?
- When life is hard, do you find your heart becoming softer or harder toward God? (In what situations might God be trying to teach or mature you? Are you willing to trust him there?)
- Which discipline requires some new initiative from you…Scripture reading, Trusted friends, Informal conversation/prayer with God?
- Which of your resources (time, talent, money) are not as aligned with God’s purposes as it could be? Is there something you could do about that?