Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
Please review the current One Voice with your group.
- What is your absolute favorite thing to do? Or, who is your favorite person to hang out with?
- Describe or draw the pie chart of how you usually spend the time in your average day.
- What would need to change in your day or the way you manage your time in order to spend more time focused or silently in the presence of God?
- The Bible tells us in various ways that in order to follow Jesus, to discover God, to live our best life that we will need to repent (to turn away from sin or that which obscures or distracts us from God). Do you know what you need to repent of and ask forgiveness? Who might you be able to let into that space and help you?