Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What did you hear from Jesus this week?
- What do you need to do to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear and obey Jesus?
And Mary said
“My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.
He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
He has helped his servant Israel,
remembering to be merciful
to Abraham and his descendants forever,
just as he promised our ancestors.”
- What aspect of the life and ministry of Jesus (the incarnation of God, His teaching, His actions, His way with people) draws you into wonder and to worship?
- What aspect of the life and ministry of Jesus leaves you wondering?
- In what way has the life of Jesus Christ given you vocabulary for who God is and what it means to worship Him?
- In what way will you join Jesus in the downward path of serving and loving others this season?