Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
- What is “God’s story” for the world?
- Do you believe that God is the author of your story?
- What do you believe your story is?
- What are some ways in which you can faithfully live out God’s story in and through you?
- Pray together as a group for at least one person, by name, from everyones BLESS.10 list.