Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What did you hear from Jesus this week?
- What do you need to do to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear and obey Jesus?
- What jumps out to you from the scriptures? What lessons are you seeing that we need to learn and put into practice?
- Living out our calling, to be missionaries, should lead us into hard places… because we’re reaching out to broken people in a broken world. What are some of the “hard places” that God has called you to? Is He calling you to engage something hard that you haven’t stepped towards yet?
- What are some words that should describe the way we act or behave when we’re answering the call to step into hard places? Are these words true of you in the times you’ve stepped into hard places? What could you do differently the next time? What do you want to make sure you do the same?
- What is the “one thing” we need to do to the best of our ability when we’re reaching out to people and stepping into hard places? Here’s a hint… God tells us this one thing all the time… Jesus demonstrated the ultimate act of this on our behalf…
Pray together as a group and ask The Spirit to open your heart to a person that God is calling. Then encourage one another to take a step this week and hold one another accountable to living out your calling to be a missionary.