Intro to Colossians | Sept 4th
So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. – James 2:17 ESV
- What do these “life practices” reveal to you about the beliefs driving them?
- What are some of the steps of faith you’ve taken in the last year?
- What steps of faith do you think God is calling you to next?
- How can we encourage each other to keep taking steps of faith?
Questions to always be thinking about:
As you listened to the sermon or you’re discussing things in LifeGroup…
- What are you learning about the character and nature of God and his kingdom?
- In light of what you’ve learned about who God is and what actions he has taken – what is God telling you about your own heart and identity?
- In light of what you learned about who God is, what he’s done, and who you are intended to be – how can you live that out?
- How is the gospel being preached?
- How can you apply the gospel to your heart, your sense of identity and how you live?