Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
Please review the current Weekly Update with your group.
Sermon Application Questions:
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” – 2 Timothy 2:15
“For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it.” – Luke 9:24
- How do you present yourself to God as “one approved” and without shame?
- What truth(s) are you entrusted to handle rightly?
- What things in your life are you holding onto, or allowing to be in the way, that you need to let go of to better follow Jesus?
- Practice the “What’s Your Story” worksheet.