Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
Please review the current One Voice with your group.
James 1:27 – Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
- What is something that you care very deeply about?
- What is something that you cared about, but don’t anymore? Why?
- How does Galatians 6:7 speak to the issue of hard-heartedness (Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.)?
- What are some techniques and habits that can keep you from ignoring or being unaware of heart-hardening sin?