Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What are you hearing from Jesus?
- How are you going to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear from and obey Jesus?
“His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.” – 2 Peter 1:3-4
- How do you live in right relationship with God?
- What rights do you have in your relationship with God?
- What responsibilities do you have in your relationship with God?
- What has God revealed about himself, our purpose and mission?
- What do you need to do about the things that you know?