Questions to ask at every gathering…
- What did you hear from Jesus this week?
- What do you need to do to obey Jesus?
- How are you helping others to hear and obey Jesus?
I am reminded of your faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also. – 1 Timothy 1:5
- Who are the younger people in your life that you’re investing in?
- If you don’t have any younger people that you’re investing in, who do you know that you can reach out to?
- Do you have any young people on your BLESS.10 list?
- Do you see yourself as a missionary, sent on purpose, with the purpose to make disciples of Jesus anywhere you live, work or play?
- Do you believe that living out your calling to be a missionary, or sent one of God, will lead you to the deepest sense of purpose and value in life?
- How have you experienced more of God when you’ve been on mission? What was that experience like?
- Do you feel comfortable sharing your faith with others? If yes, share what works for you with your group. If no, share with your group the things that you struggle with. Help each other!
- What does it mean to be in the “family of God”? What should your life look like as a member of God’s family? Do you think the people around you “see” that you’re in God’s family?
- The future of our faith rests in the hearts and minds on the next generations to come – how are you going to invest in our future beginning this week?
Sermon Powerpoint here