Study materials for kids will be available throughout the Rooted experience. New content will be posted each week.
Digital Tools + Resources
Experience Vista Kids Community right in your living room.
Back to School Guides
Conversations About Race
- 4 Tips for Talking to Kids and Teens About Racism and Social Unrest
- Children Are Not Colorblind: How Young Children Learn Race
- 4 Ways to Fit Fitness In Your Family In 2021
- A Letter to Parents Who Hurt During the Holidays
- 4 Ways to Share Holiday Traditions As A Foster Family
- 4 Questions to Ask When You Notice A Shift In Your Child’s Behavior
- Five Things That Are True Today
- Celebrate Kindness
- 2020 Gratitude Family Challenge
- Never Parent Alone
- How Parents + Grandparents Can Work Together In Parenthood
- You’re Not Failing, You’re Just Overwhelmed
- Passing Down A Faith-Filled Life
- Helping Preteens Discover Courage
- Six Gifts Every Kid Needs
- Patience with Kids: Avoiding the Rut of Reacting
- Discovering Your Child’s Love Language
- How New Dads Can Foster A Healthy Image of Beauty for Their Daughters
- How I Can Model Beauty to My Daughter
Our mission is to encourage and walk beside families as they're teaching their children biblical principles. These principles equip parents and children to reach more and reach further through the Gospel.
We are committed to providing your children with a clean, safe, fun and Christ centered environment.
Our faithful staff and volunteers fill each classroom with exciting games and engaging activities with the Think Orange Curriculum.
The Think Orange Curriculum is designed for each developmental stage of your child's life.
New to Vista?
Here's what you can expect from your first visit to Kids Community.
- Upon arrival, you will visit the Kids Community check-in desk where you will be greeted by our welcome table volunteers.
- A volunteer will help you through our check-in and release process.
- We will register your child in our secure database and then walk your family to your child’s age-appropriate room.
- You will also receive a guest gift bag filled with several goodies.
We break our ministry down into four groups to help us better engage each child at their level of development.
- Infants (Birth-1 year)
- Walkers (1-2 years)
- Pre-School (2-5 years)
- Elementary (K-5th grade)
Interested In Becoming A Kids Community Volunteer?
We would love for you to join us in impacting the lives of families at Vista.
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.