Welcome To Kids Community!
Our mission is to encourage and walk beside families as they're teaching their children biblical principles. These principles equip parents and children to reach more and reach further through the Gospel.
We are committed to providing your children with a clean, safe, fun and Christ centered environment.
Our faithful staff and volunteers fill each classroom with exciting games and engaging activities with the Think Orange Curriculum.
The Think Orange Curriculum is designed for each developmental stage of your child’s life.
What To Expect On Sunday Morning
- We’ll greet you and get your family registered.
- Your child(ren) will receive a sticker that includes their name and age group.
- Parents will receive a similar sticker to be kept throughout the service. Your sticker will be used to retrieve your child(ren) at the end of service.
Online registration is coming soon!
- Infants + Toddlers (newborn-2 years old)
- Preschool (3-5 years old)
- Elementary School (K-5th grade)
- Small groups for K-1, 2-3, and 4-5
Each week, your child(ren) will receive instruction that includes:
- activities that correlate with the sermon series
- Parents, give your sticker to a Kids Community Team at the door of your child’s room.
- When your identity is confirmed with your sticker, a Kids Community Team Member will walk your child(ren) to the doorway of the classroom.
During pickup, you can sign up to receive a Family Activity Kit every month. Contents in the kit do not replicate what’s taught on Sunday mornings. The box includes meaningful content for the whole family to enjoy.
Welcome to Vista! We would love to know more about your family and get you connected with someone from the Kids Community Team. We are committed to providing biblical truths and real-life lessons your child(ren) can apply to their lives everyday.
Partnering With Families
Each month, families can receive an activity kit that includes a Parent Cue (language to begin conversations), and an activity related to the Think Orange curriculum + video. You don't need to attend Sunday service to make this meaningful. It's a completely different offering from the Sunday morning content.
Digital Tools + Resources
Experience Vista Kids Community right in your living room.
Back to School Guides
Conversations About Race
- 4 Tips for Talking to Kids and Teens About Racism and Social Unrest
- Children Are Not Colorblind: How Young Children Learn Race
- 7 Meaningful Activities to Help Your Kids Find Purpose
- What Is Mental Health + Why Is It So Important For Your Family?
- 4 Ways to Fit Fitness In Your Family In 2021
- A Letter to Parents Who Hurt During the Holidays
- 4 Ways to Share Holiday Traditions As A Foster Family
- 4 Questions to Ask When You Notice A Shift In Your Child’s Behavior
- Five Things That Are True Today
- Celebrate Kindness
- Never Parent Alone
- How Parents + Grandparents Can Work Together In Parenthood
- You’re Not Failing, You’re Just Overwhelmed
- Passing Down A Faith-Filled Life
- Helping Preteens Discover Courage
- Six Gifts Every Kid Needs
- Patience with Kids: Avoiding the Rut of Reacting
- Discovering Your Child’s Love Language
- How New Dads Can Foster A Healthy Image of Beauty for Their Daughters
- How I Can Model Beauty to My Daughter
Stay Connected On Facebook
Our private Facebook group is a place for families to be encouraged and equipped to disciple their children. Families can also connect, build community and learn more about KC resources and upcoming events.
Interested In Becoming A Kids Community Volunteer?
We would love for you to join us in impacting the lives of families at Vista.
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.