The Spirit: Part 2
Grief is inescapable. It’s good to express it and there is joy in the midst of it!
Sermon Application Questions
- What sort of things do you see that are sad?
- What is something that has made (or still makes) YOU sad? What does that sadness look like when it’s expressed? (what do others see and experience when you’re sad?)
- Why does Jesus say that his followers will be sad when he dies, but soon joyful again?
- Why does Jesus say that many will be happy when he dies? (Why do so many think that it’s best for them if they push Jesus away?)
- How can you embrace the unique, rich, and healing human reality of experiencing both grief and joy at the same time this week?
Subscribe to our emails
Click the icons below to share this page on Facebook and Twitter.