Unleashed describes the zeal with which we are going after our first ever permanent church home in the northwest!
Unleashed Is Who We Are
We boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
— Romans 5:2–4
The Unleashed Heart Bows Before God
God help us to trust in you alone.
The Unleashed Heart Flows With Compassion
God help us to love the unlovely and those who do us harm.
The Unleashed Heart Gives Generously
God help us to manage and deploy all that you entrusted to us.
The Unleashed Heart Reaches With Courage
God help us to risk it all for the sake of the lost.
Frequently Asked Questions
5626 Frantz Rd, Dublin, OH is a potential home for the North West Vista congregation.
It’s a 40,000sf, two-story structure with 500 parking spaces. Its size affords us plenty of worship, mid-size gathering, student, and kids space, along with opportunities to explore not-for-profit and for-profit partnerships and cooperative ventures that increase our ability to reach more and further.
It’s a physical structure that supports the practices that reflect our faith:
- A Worshipful space…where the humble gather as equals before God through shared experiences, sacraments, encouragement, and sending
- A Relational space…where Vista and the surrounding community (church, parachurch, business) overlap and cooperate for our good and God’s glory
- A Missional space…out of which mercy, compassion and generosity flow to those still far from God
Exercise faith and pray!
- Enter a journey of faith and expect the character development associated with any God-driven pursuit.
- Schedule a few minutes of daily prayer that we will clearly hear God’s direction for Vista as it relates to this and any property in the North West Columbus area.
- Consider a major donation in addition to your regular giving. Determine your range and over the next few weeks pray for the faith to move.
- Consider your 2-year regular giving commitment. What would be required to take another step toward tithing?
- Sunday, November 7th, come together and make our commitments!
First, remember that this is a spiritual exercise as much as it is a financial one. It’s clear in scripture that wherever God intends for his people to go…can only be reached by faith. Praying and hearing from God is a critical part of any decision.
Second, consider this approach: Using the gift distribution list below, establish your donation range with a low end that’s comfortable and a high end that’s very uncomfortable. And then use the time between now and Nov 7th to pray for the faith to move up in that range.
- Final giving commitments are scheduled to be submitted and received on Sunday, Nov 7th.
- Closing on the property will be 30-60 days after sufficient commitments are secured.
- Construction renovations necessary to meet use codes will take 30-60 days following closing.
- Bob Castor
- Mary Clark
- Matt Cooper
- Corinne Evans
- Natalie Fancher
- Angela Hanson
- Tod Heath
- John Parente
- Mike Smith
- Gary Treichler
- Paul Vorst
- Eric Biddle (candidate)
- Andrew Swartzel (candidate)
- Laurie Riebel
- Blake Sherry
- Jeff Strine
- Mark Slabaugh